How do you view failure? Many of us look at it and think of it as a black mark against who we are. Losing in anything can be a heavy burden and be embarrassing for anyone. Being able to learn from it and re-wire how we view it can go a long way in our development as entrepreneurs, business leaders, and even in our personal lives.
Adeyinka Adegbenle (goes by Yinka) joins us this week on Vibrant Life Allies to explain how she works with clients as an excellence strategist in order for high achievers to maximize their potential. Yinka took an interesting route into coaching and has years of experience excelling in the corporate space to help advise and create performance systems for clients to use and benefit from. I learned so much from this conversation about becoming system-oriented, taking a fresh look at what “failure” means, and fighting to be excellent rather than perfect. This is one episode you do not want to miss! Yinka is an excellent strategist and coach.
- Creating excellence strategist role
- Differentiating between excellence and perfection
- Using pain points to create bonds with clients
- Becoming system oriented rather than goal-oriented
- Redefining failure for high achievers
- Self-evaluation to improve systems in place
- Writing “Joab: King David’s Top General”
Thank you for tuning in this week with another amazing guest. If you’re enjoying the show, please leave us a review and share with a friend. Thanks for listening!
Connect with Yinka:
- Yinka's website
- Joab, King David's Top General
- Yinka's Youtube
- Yinka's Facebook
- Yinka's Instagram
- Yinka's LinkedIn
Connect with Lisa:
- Book a Consultation with Lisa: https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=20041725&appointmentType=15440993