Men from all walks of life deal with pressures brought on from society, work, relationships that often can feel overwhelming. Figuring out how to handle these emotions positively is often put to the wayside and can lead to suffocating and dangerous thoughts and actions. Finding a coach who has been there and dealt with this type of stress is important. I am joined by Dean Brown this week on Vibrant Life Allies, who provides coaching for spiritual driven professional men. Dean has had experience dealing with emotional and psychological trauma that comes with suicidal thoughts, pressures from work and being the man of the house. He sits down with me this week to chat through his life experiences, how it is important to develop ways to combat these mindset issues, and learn self compassion in order to be emotionally strong and available to men. This was an episode that resonated with me and will certainly provide valuable information for the men in your life (and those that tune in). Great listen and I can’t wait for you guys to tune in!
- How deep conversations help to change lives
- Helping men deal with societal pressures
- Dean’s personal experience with suicide
- Understanding role of being a father
- Working with men to develop self compassion
- Creating meaningful connections with spouse
Thank you for tuning in this week with another amazing guest. If you’re enjoying the show, please leave us a review and share with a friend. Thanks for listening!
Connect with Dean:
Connect with Lisa:
- Book a Consultation with Lisa: https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=20041725&appointmentType=15440993
- FREE Mindset Breakthrough Bootcamp: https://lisathelifecoach.kartra.com/page/MindsetBootcampRegistration