Hey gang! Welcome to another episode of Vibrant Life Allies! Today I am joined by another amazing guest, Heather McConochie. Heather is a former nurse who has transitioned into a career as a health coach and nutritionist. Heather helps young and successful women to lose weight in a long lasting, healthy, and sustainable way. As someone who dealt with weight issues in her past, she strives to create healthy habits for her clients that can lead to long-term results. This was a wonderful conversation full of tips and insight on how to create these habits and to reach your physical goals. You definitely don’t want to miss this one! Tune in!
- Transitioning into health coaching from nursing
- Delving into the science behind weight loss
- Teaching the art of tracking your eating
- Tips for eating on the go
- Developing mindset to deal with stress
Thank you for tuning in this week with another amazing guest. If you’re enjoying the show, please leave us a review and share with a friend. Thanks for listening!
Connect with Heather:
Connect with Lisa:
- Website: https://www.lisaoglesbeecoaching.com/
- Schedule a Connection Call with Lisa: https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=20041725&appointmentType=21324511
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lisaoglesbeecoachingllc/
- FREE Mindset Breakthrough Bootcamp: https://lisathelifecoach.kartra.com/page/MindsetBootcampRegistration