Quitting does not have a good reputation amongst go getters, hard workers, and self starters. It can be a black mark against your ego and affect how you view yourself. However, sometimes knowing when to quit can put you far ahead in life and in the long run be a win.
On this episode of Vibrant Life Allies, I spoke with Coonoor Behal about her company Mindcatch and her book, “I Quit! The Life Affirming Joy of Giving Up”. We discussed times when you need to quit and need to move on from a person, job, goal in life in order to maintain your peace.. Tune in for a very unique episode and different take on the art of quitting.
- Story of MindHatch
- How improv helps her work with clients and problem solve
- How “I Quit” came to be
- Breaking through beliefs and biases associated with “quitting”
- Habits that people need to quit
- What are “Quitting aspirations”
Thank you for tuning in this week with another amazing guest. If you’re enjoying the show, please leave us a review and share with a friend. Thanks for listening!
Connect with Coonoor:
- Website: www.mindhatchllc.com
- Twitter: twitter.com/mindhatchllc (@mindhatchllc)
- IG: instagram.com/mindhatch_llc (@mindhatch_llc)
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/mindhatch
- Facebook: facebook.com/mindhatch
- YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCMdTK3JCBbYQIf0XLpkp9Cg
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/coonoorbehal
“I Quit! The Life-Affirming Joy of Giving Up” Book Links:
- Website: iquitbook.com
- Hashtag: #IQuitBook
Connect with Lisa:
- Book a Consultation with Lisa: https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=20041725&appointmentType=15440993
- FREE Mindset Breakthrough Bootcamp: https://lisathelifecoach.kartra.com/page/MindsetBootcampRegistration