There is a striking power in forgiveness that many people do not recognize. Everyone has some level of trauma that they must deal with, and it can be a struggle to come to grips with as they look to grow out of it. It is important in your journey of self growth to question this fear and hurt and let it go in order to reframe how you view yourself and experience yourself at your highest self.
I spoke with Arianna Zabriskie, who is an Associate Marriage Family Therapist. Arianna is quite experienced in coaching and therapy. A clinical psychology doctorate candidate, she incorporates much of her academic training with tried-and-true visualization work in order to have clients see themselves as the highest version of themselves. We spoke on addiction, trauma, and the power of forgiveness in terms of personal growth. Tune in to this episode of Vibrant Life Allies for an eye-opening dialogue on visualization, forgiveness, and reframing how your ego works!
- What “Unf--k” is
- Not taking on your trauma as an identifying trait
- Visualizing what your highest serving self is
- The role of spirituality in therapy and coaching
- Freedom in one's thoughts from forgiveness
Thank you for tuning in this week with another amazing guest. If you’re enjoying the show, please leave us a review and share with a friend. Thanks for listening!
Connect with Arianna:
Connect with Lisa:
- Schedule a Connection Call with Lisa: https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=20041725&appointmentType=21324511
- FREE Mindset Breakthrough Bootcamp: https://lisathelifecoach.kartra.com/page/MindsetBootcampRegistration